Monday 31 January 2011

A Light bulb And a Moth

“I love you,” Moth said to light bulb.

“Are you willing to you spend the rest of your life with me regardless of rich or poor, sicknesses and disease, appearances and ages?” light bulb then asked.

“Yes, I do.” Moth yelled. And he smiled.

As time went by, light bulb’s metallic body started to wear out. Everyday millions volts of electricity running through light bulb has caused her body all rusty and burnt. And the light it elicited got dimmer and dimmer.

Light bulb didn’t dare to look into Moth’s eyes.

“Do you still love me?” Light bulb worriedly asked.

“Yeh, I’ll love you till the end.” Moth chuckled.

Finally, one day, light bulb reached its end. She could no longer light and shine.

And that day, Moth left.

No comments:

Post a Comment